Festival registration is open through Oct. 19 (Eye to Eye Portfolio Review registration ends Sept. 15). Registration for photography workshops is available by clicking on the links below.
If you would like to register by personal check or by telephone please contact scott b. davis for more details.
$25 / $15 Students ($30 / $20 at the door)
- On Oct. 24 Duane Michals will kick off the Present Tense lecture series at 7pm
- Admission to the Keynote Lecture is also included with all VIP and Festival Passes, as well as the Big Pass
- Keynote lecture guests are invited to join the event Reception at 8:30pm, following the lecture
$90 / $45 Students ($105 / $60 at the door)
$175 / $90 Students ($195 / $125 at the door)
$250 ($275 at the door)
- Premium reserved seat assignments for the Keynote Lecture with Duane Michals
- Admission to the VIP Reception on Oct. 24, with guest artists
- Complimentary drinks from our hosted bar and tray passed hors d’oeuvres at the VIP reception
- Reserved seat assignments for all Present Tense lectures
- Admission to all festival lectures and events
- 15% off all items in the FLASH! Pop-up Shop
$425 (Portfolio reviews only, no lectures)
- Eye to Eye portfolio reviews offer photographers an opportunity to receive exposure and feedback about their work with influential gallery directors, curators, and industry professionals.
- Photographers will receive a minimum of eight 20 minute reviews over two days.
- Discounted admission to the Present Tense lecture series (available at the door, or in advance by purchasing the Big Pass).